Terms & Conditions
PLEASE SEE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The promoter of this competition is Cavan GAA, located at Kingspan Breffni, Cavan, Co. Cavan
- Cavan GAA is established and conducted for no purpose connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries.
- The draw is open to anyone worldwide subject to entry being restricted to natural persons over 18 years of age.
- Entrants must answer a qualifying question “In what county is the first prize (the House) located?”
- Cost of entry to the ‘Win the Dream in Dublin 15’ draw is €100.
- Upon purchasing a ‘Win the Dream in Dublin 15’ draw ticket, you are automatically registered as a social member ‘Club Breifne’, the Cavan GAA supporters club, for the period of 21st March, 2019 to 31st December, 2019. No additional fee applies.
- In order to be a participant in this Private Members Draw, all entrants must be members of Club Breifne. The draw is confined to such members.
- All members of Club Breifne participating in this draw are subject to the rules of Club Breifne.
- By purchasing this entry, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only those who have purchased the draw ticket are eligible to participate in this draw.
- A maximum of 20,000 tickets are available.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
- Once purchased, no refunds will be issued except in the case of the cancellation of the draw.
- Each entrant may qualify for additional prizes if and when announced.
- Any notice or announcement about this draw is a notice to members of Club Breifne.
- Neither the Trustees nor any member of the Executive Committee of Cavan GAA, including the organisers of Club Breifne’s private members ‘Win The Dream in Dublin 15’ draw shall be liable for any loss suffered by any member/members of Club Breifne participating in the draw.
- The first prize is a 3 Bed House in Barnwell Woods, Hansfield, Dublin 15 from the McGarrell Reilly Group (the “Property”). The winner(s) will be registered as the owner(s) of the Property. The value of the Property is €375,000. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Cavan GAA will be responsible for all costs involved in the conveyance and registration of the Property.
- Cavan GAA shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues in the construction of the Property.
- The winner(s) of ‘Win The Dream in Dublin 15’ shall accept the fit out and finish of the Property as provided without recourse to Cavan GAA or McGarrell Reilly Group on completion of the Property.
- After the draw has taken place and the Property has been registered in the name of the winner(s), Cavan GAA will have no direct or indirect financial interest in the said property and it will be held free from any encumbrances in favour of Cavan GAA or McGarrell Reilly.
- The draw will be held in the Hotel Kilmore on 30th December 2019.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Cavan GAA reserves the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Cavan GAA reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Cavan GAA.
- Cavan GAA decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.
- The winning ticket and the ticket holder(s) will be subject to verification by Cavan GAA and their agents. This process may take up to 7 days to complete.
- The winner will be notified by email or letter within 28 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Cavan GAA shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
- The implementation, conduction and verification of this draw will be independently observed by PwC.
- Cavan GAA reserves the right to add additional prizes to the draw, details of which can be found on WinInDublin15.ie. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is not transferable
- Cavan GAA accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
If you are happy to proceed with your purchase you can enter your payment details here - https://winindublin15.ie/checkout/
If you have any queries please check out our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page - https://winindublin15.ie/faq/